MY DOG TWIX.
I’ve gotten some questions about the incident with my Shih-tzu, Twix.
I don’t really like talking about it so I’ll explain what happened here to get it out there. I was walking Twix on her leash as we were preparing to go to a show. A little girl opened up the neighbor’s fence and a large muscular Pit-bull came running out along with a smaller puppy pit. The large dog immediately attacked Twix, latching onto her with it’s jaws. I fell to the ground trying to wrestle Twix away from this very powerful killing machine. I was punching it in the face and jamming my thumb in it’s eye but it wouldn’t stop. At some point I smashed a can of cheerwine I happened to have on it’s face. If I got Twix away from it, it was on her again faster than I could even think. James grabbed his bass and was beating the pit’s head in with the broad side of the instrument. After several hits it still wouldn’t let go. I’ll never forget the horrible sound she made. While the large dog had her. The smaller one grabbed her leg. Finally I got her away for a second and I ran for our gate while Andrew held the large dog back. I’ve never screamed, I’ve never begged, and I’ve never experienced something so terrifying and traumatizing than this incident. When we confronted the neighbors they reached in their pants saying they had pistols and threatened our lives. We called the police, but those useless pigs didn’t do a thing. James and I rushed Twix to the vet and it was only then that I realized my pants were torn and soiled. both my knees were bleeding and Twix was so frightened she defecated on me. Over the last few days she has had surgery and tubes put in her body to prevent infections. She has refused to take her pain meds. So the first couple nights she would wake up screaming in pain. Needless to say I couldn’t sleep. Her bills have racked up to over 1100 dollars so far and counting. One of my knees is heavily infected. I can barely walk, my hand is still bruised and sore from the Pit’s hard skull, and I have a few scrapes on my body. I’m hurting, but nothing compared to how Twix, an innocent, defenseless Shih-tzu is suffering. We’re pursing legal action but only after we move out of this cesspool neighborhood. We fear our lives will be in danger if we pursue anything at this moment. I feel this will haunt me for the rest of my life. It hurts to replay the scene in my head. These dogs were bred killers. There is no doubt in my mind that these animals are being bred and used for dog fighting. It was like a machine without any emotion. It wasn’t barking or growling. It just attacked relentlessly. I’m very happy to say that Twix is supposed to make a full recovery but I want those responsible to pay for this. I don’t want money. I only want them to suffer. I want them to lose everything. Not just for what their dog did to Twix but for their absolute cruelty to animals. Turning an otherwise harmless dog into a trained killer.
- shibbydance reblogged this from etuckid
- xdiskoxlemonadex reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- remyxomatosis574 reblogged this from wolfsbahne
- mygirlfrienddoesntlikemyurl reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit and added:
- fireissleeping reblogged this from cawlynn
- cawlynn reblogged this from wolfsbahne
- wolfsbahne reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- dropxdeadxjacki reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- h0mesick-astr0naut reblogged this from itsnotatrap
- ctrott reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- brettterrapin reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- etuckid reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- hailbusbee reblogged this from elijahackerman
- itsnotatrap reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- elijahackerman reblogged this from intoemptyspheres
- darthinfernus reblogged this from intoemptyspheres
- intoemptyspheres reblogged this from seventhkillingspirit
- seventhkillingspirit posted this